We hereby list our pick of best deals on luxury holidays (weekly updated on Friday):
- The website Luxurylink offers auctions and packages at many luxury hotels at an impressive discount of up to 60%. In addition, this months, Luxurylink is offering an additional discount of 15% when you use the code LLAG15 at check-out.
- With Anantara’s special stay longer special (book before 25th August 2014 for stays before 31st August 2014 ) you can save up to an incredible 40% discount on luxury accommodation, as well as receive a complimentary daily breakfast and a 60 minute aromatherapy massage for two. Whether you want to experience exotic beach, jungle and urban destinations across Asia, the world famous paradise of the Maldives, or the majestic wonders of the Middle East, there’s never been a better time to book an escape of amazing discovery.
- Rosewood Hotels & Resorts, one of the world’s most exclusive ultra-luxury hotel brands, invites guests to enjoy More Rosewood by offering a complimentary night at 15 properties within the esteemed collection. Click here for more details about the offer.
- To mark its official debut, the Mandarin Oriental Taipei has two enticing opening offers. The Stay for More package includes three-nights luxurious accommodation in a spacious guestroom or suite (the third night is complimentary). The Dining Experience package includes two-nights luxurious accommodation in a spacious guestroom or suite, signature Mandarin Oriental Breakfast for two persons, 3-couse dinner set menus for two persons, and Welcome drinks at the bar.
- The mountain defines the summer activities at Viceroy Snowmass with incredible hiking trails, biking, and family adventures. Book your family summer getaway to the Rocky Mountains and save 15%. Reserve and pre-pay for your stay at least 14 days in advance to take advantage of the savings.
- One&Only Resorts published several very interesting summer offers on its website, with – amonst others – savings up to 40% (One&Only Mauritius) or free nights & halfboard (One&Only Maldives).
- Take advantage of the Discover Belmond offer to save 15% off standard rates at Belmond (formerly known as Orient Express) hotels, trains and river cruises wordwide before July 31, 2014.
- Faimont has published discounted rates at many of its properties for members of its loyalty program President’s Club. Joining the program is free, so everybody has access to these great rates. In additon, it launched a promotion that is open to everybody with 20% discounts or free nights at many properties (or 25% discounts for President’s Club members).
- Book a minimum of 2 nights and receive a guaranteed room upgrade with Design Hotels. The lists incudes top properties like Alila Jakarta, The Library Koh Samui, and The Mira Hong Kong.
- Earn a complimentary fifth night when you stay at Viceroy Anguilla for a stay now through December 19, 2014. In addition, Viceroy also offers complimentary threads for bookings at its properties in Abu Dhabi, Palm Springs and Abu Dhabi.
- Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts offers savings at many of its resorts with a “Get Away, Get More” promotion, when you stay between June 15 and September 15.
- In celebration of their opening, the new Alila Jabar Akhdar in Oman, one of the most anticipated hotel openings in 2014, offers a special rate, called the Alila Rose package. Every 2-night stay at the brand new mountain resort will come with a welcome dinner and a guided tour to the famous rose terraces as well as a restorative rose bath for your indulgence. In addition, all guest bookings received before March 30th will enjoy a commemorative gift upon departure.
- From June 1st until October 31th (low season), a stay at the luxurious Amanyara resort (part of the Aman resorts portfolio; read our review here) in Turks & Caicos will come with the following inclusions: daily full-board (minimum 3 night stay), one complimentary night (5 night stay), and 2 complimentary massages per person (7 night stay).
- The Luxury Collection offers exclusive perks when you stay in a suite in their highly recommended top properties in Venice (Gritti Palace), Paris (Prince de Galles), Sevilla (Alfonso XIII) and The Hague (Hotel Des Indes).
- Banyan Tree offers complimentary nights & other perks at some of its most prestigious resorts.