Hotels in the Middle East
Be inspired by luxury travel and subscribe to my newsletter (3 per week) by entering your email address in the box on the right side (desktop) or bottom (tablet, smart phone) of this page. You can also follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram.
Wednesday newsletters always feature a review of a luxury hotel around the world (or a flight review).
Click the thumbnail to be directed to the review (alphabetical listing of countries):
- LUXURY HOTELS IN TURKEY
- Review: Caresse, a Luxury Collection Resort (Bodrum)
- Hotel review: Mandarin Oriental Bodrum (Turkey)
- Review: St Regis Istanbul, the city’s most luxurious hotel
- Review of Jumeirah Bodrum Palace (Turkey): phenomenal!
- Hotel review: Kempinski Barbaros Bay (Turkey)
- Hotel review: Four Seasons Bosphorus Istanbul (Turkey)
- Hotel Review: Amanruya, Bodrum (Turkey)
- LUXURY HOTELS IN OMAN
- Hotel review: InterContinental Muscat (Oman)
- Review: Oman’s most stylish resort, The Chedi Muscat
- Review: Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel (Oman)
- Hotel review: PHENOMENAL Alila Jabal Akhdar (Oman)
- Review: Shangri-La Al Husn hotel, Muscat (Oman)
- Review: Six Senses Zighy Bay (Oman)
- LUXURY HOTELS IN QATAR
- LUXURY HOTELS IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Hotel review: Grand Hyatt Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- Hotel review: Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa, Dubai (UAE)
Reviewed hotel locations on Google Maps