Occasionally, I will publish an extra newsletter about a travel deal that I consider to be so amazing that you should know about it.
Today (January 11, 2017): amazing Qatar Airways Business Class fares.
This week, Qatar Airways re-launched its travel festival, with Business Class fares from Europe and the USA to the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Oceania as low as an incredible 1000 euros or 850 USD per person (depending on the city of your origin). Never before have I seen such a low Business Class fares, and in some occasions, they are cheaper than Economy Class fares offered by other carriers on the same routes (makes one wonder how Qatar Airways can afford these incredibly low fares). You need to book your tickets by Monday January 16th on the official Qatar Airways website. This is something to get excited about since Qatar Airways offers one of the best Business Class products in the sky. Two additional discount options make this deal even better:
- In many instances, there’s a 2-for-1 offer: it is much cheaper (per person) to book two (or even three) Business Class tickets instead of one.
- You can get 15% off your ticket price by using promotion code “VISA” and then paying with a Visa card. This brings the price of some Business Class tickets below 850 euros or 740 USD!
I hereby share with you some examples of the incredible fares (per person), excluding the 15% VISA discount, that are available from certain departure cities. The best deals are found for travel originating in the USA (New York and Los Angeles), Sweden (Stockholm), Belgium (Brussels), Germany (Berlin, Frankfurt and Munich), and the Netherlands).
- Singapore (from the USA): 2000 USD
- Jakarta (from Europe): 1050 euro
- Bangkok, Phuket (from Europe): 1050 euro
- Manilla (from Europe): 1000 euro
- Auckland (from Europe): 2200 euro
- Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide (from Europe): 2150 euro
- Windhoek (from Europe): 1100 euro
- Maldives (from Europe): 1300 euro
- Johannesburg, Cape Town (from Europe): 1400 euro
To have an idea of the exact price from your preferred city of departure, you can have a look on the official Qatar Airways website of your home country:
- Qatar Airways deals from the USA
- Qatar Airways deals from the UK
- Qatar Airways deals from Canada
- Qatar Airways deals from India
- Qatar Airways deals from Germany
- Qatar Airways deals from the Netherlands
- Qatar Airways deals from Belgium
- Qatar Airways deals from Denmark
- Qatar Airways deals from Spain
- Qatar Airways deals from Sweden
- Qatar Airways deals from Finland
- Qatar Airways deals from all other countries
You must book on the official Qatar Airways website by January 16th. The following conditions apply:
- You must travel between 11 January and 15 December 2017. All travel must be completed by 15 December 2017.
- Offers are not valid for travel between 15 June and July 2017, and from 15 August until 10 September 2017. Additional blackout dates apply in some countries.
- The offer is valid on all Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide, and on Royal Air Maroc and British Airways codeshare flights (but I am not sure why you would want to travel with one of these as Qatar Airways is superior in every aspect).
- Making a booking gives you a chance to win one of 500+ remarkable prizes, including holiday packages, hotel stays, and a pair of round-the-world tickets.
- You can credit the miles you will earn with these flights to Qatar Airways’ loyalty program Privilege Club and earn triple Qmiles.
- If you don’t want to park your miles with Qatar Airways, then you can credit the miles to any one of the loyalty programs of the Oneworld carriers (such as American Airlines and British Airways).
Qatar Airways has one of my preferred Business Class products in the world. You can read here my reviews of Qatar Airways premium cabins:
- Review: Qatar Airways Business Class Dreamliner Brussels to Doha
- Review: Qatar Airways Business Class B777 Doha to Bangkok
- Review: Qatar Airways First Class A380 Doha to Paris
I will publish another blogpost later today, with my review of the Grand Hyatt Dubai.