Today (September 2, 2016): Amazing deal: Qatar Airways’ lowest ever Business Class fares.
Last month, I published an article about the lowest ever Business Class fares between Europe and Asia (1099 euros round trip offered by Oman Air), and some of you made advantage of that exceptional offer. This week, another amazing and in some cases even better travel deal was rolled out, by Qatar Airways this time, with Business Class fares from Europe and the USA to the Middle East, Asia and Oceania as low as an incredible 750 euros or 830 USD (depending on the city of your origin). This is something to get excited about since Qatar Airways offers one of the best Business Class products in the sky. You need to book your tickets though before Monday September 5th on the official Qatar Airways website.
These are some examples of the incredible fares (per person):
- Bangkok (from Amsterdam): 1169 euro
- Zanzibar (from Amsterdam): 1069 euro
- Auckland (from Amsterdam): 2689 euro
- Windhoek (from Munich, Frankfurt, or Berlin): 1069 euro
- Maldives (from Frankfurt in codeshare with SriLankan Airlines): 1350 euro
- Sydney (from Helsinki): 1950 euro
- Phuket (from Helsinki) : 1189 euro
- Tokyo (from Helsinki): 1269 euro
- Dubai (from Helsinki): 750 euro
To have an idea of the exact price from your preferred city of departure, you can have a look on the official Qatar Airways website of your home country:
- Qatar Airways deals from the USA
- Qatar Airways deals from the UK
- Qatar Airways deals from Canada
- Qatar Airways deals from India
- Qatar Airways deals from Germany
- Qatar Airways deals from the Netherlands
- Qatar Airways deals from Belgium
- Qatar Airways deals from Denmark
- Qatar Airways deals from Spain
- Qatar Airways deals from Sweden
- Qatar Airways deals from Finland
- Qatar Airways deals from all other countries
You must book on the official Qatar Airways website by September 4th (this Sunday). The following conditions apply:
- You must travel between 15th September and 30th June.
- Offers are not valid for travel between December 15th and January 10th.
- In many instances, there’s a 2-for-1 offer: it is much cheaper (per person) to book two instead of one Business Class ticket.
- Making a booking gives you a chance to win one of 75+ remarkable daily prizes, including holiday packages, hotel stays, and a pair of round-the-world tickets.
- You can credit the miles you will earn with these flights to Qatar Airways’ loyalty program Privilege Club and earn triple Qmiles.
- If you don’t want to park your miles with Qatar Airways, then you can credit the miles to any one of the loyalty programs of the Oneworld carriers (such as American Airlines and British Airways).
Qatar Airways has one of my preferred Business Class products in the world. You can read here my reviews of Qatar Airways premium cabins:
- Review: Qatar Airways Business Class Dreamliner Brussels to Doha
- Review: Qatar Airways Business Class B777 Doha to Bangkok
- Review: Qatar Airways First Class A380 Doha to Paris
Enjoy the weekend and stay tuned for Monday when I reveal a new top 10 travel list.