Today (July 22, 2016): Amazing deal: fly Business Class between Europe and Asia for 1098 euros (roundtrip)!
So far, I don’t publish travel offers (since I am not a travel agent), although I am considering to send out alerts (via my social media or newsletter) for incredible travel deals. One such travel deal is taking place right now, and it’s so exceptional that I feel it’s worth sharing, so some of you can take advantage of it.
At the moment, Oman Air – one of my favorite airlines – is having a Business Class super sale with the lowest fares I have ever seen in the past 10 years on the routes between Europe to Asia. Trips between all of their European gateways and most of their Asian destinations are sold for 1098 euros (roundtrip). That’s insane, since that is more than 60% off the regular price for Business Class tickets offered by most carriers on those routes.
- The fare is bookable directly on Oman Air’s official website.
- The sale runs till 31st July 2016, and is valid for outbound travel from now till December 15th.
- You need to depart from one of Oman Air’s European getaways (Paris, Frankfurt, London, Milan, Munich, or Zurich).
- The fare is applicable to selected destinations only, which includes exciting cities such as Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, and Manila, and exotic or adventurous destinations such as Zanzibar, Sri Lanka or Nepal.
- Flights always include a stopover at Oman Air’s hub in Muscat.
- Complimentary limousine transfer to/from the airport is included in the price of the ticket.
- You will earn miles for the flight. Unfortunately, Oman Air does not have a lot of airline partners, although you can credit the miles to Etihad Airways’ frequent flyer program.
The fare is also valid for travel between Europe and the Middle East, including Oman itself, which is one of the world’s most hauntingly beautiful countries and holds some of the world’s most amazing luxury hotels. You can read my reviews of Oman’s phenomenal, ultra luxe hotels here:
- Review: Shangri-La Al Husn
- Review: Alila Jabal Akhdar
- Review: Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton hotel
- Review: The Chedi Muscat
- Review: InterContinental Muscat
Oman Air is a relatively small airline, and has one of my preferred Business Class products in the world. The carrier’s longhaul fleet is composed of two aircraft types:
- Four Boeing 787 planes which feature Oman Air’s new, spectacular Business Class product.
- Ten Airbus A330 planes which feature a mix of the new and old- but still very solid – Business Class product. The old product would be designated First Class by most airlines.
So if you are living in Europe and are planning to travel to Asia (or Oman) in the coming months, then you should seriously consider this Oman Air sale, since not only will you enjoy the lowest ever Business Class fares offered between Europe and Asia, but in addition you will also be able to enjoy one of the best Business Class cabins in the sky.
Enjoy the weekend and stay tuned for Monday when I reveal a new top 10 travel list.