Friday newsletters always feature luxury travel contests, tips, series, or news.
Today (May 13, 2016): travel tip: get free elite status with Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) is a collection of 520 small, independent hotels in more than 80 countries. These hotels pay to be part of the SLH portfolio and to be marketed as a SLH property. Before they’re welcomed into SLH collection, the SLH development team visit each one, checking them against a long list of must-haves. The SLH portfolio includes several great properties, such as Baros Maldives, the Viceroy Bali, the CastaDiva Resort (Lake Como, Italy), and La Sultana Marrakech.
One of the nice perks of staying at a SLH property, is that you can register for the SLH loyalty program, designated The Club of SLH. As a Club member, you’ll get exclusive benefits from day one. Plus, the more you stay, the more SLH will spoil you. The Club has three membership tiers and here’s how it works (and how to get status for free):
- Special Membership is the base level and will get you:
- A hotel room upgrade (subject to availability at check-in)
- Access to Club Rates
- Regular Club newsletters with exclusive partner offers
- Loved Membership is reached after only 1 stay. You’ll receive all the benefits above, plus:
- Daily complimentary continental breakfast for two
- Late check-out (subject to availability at check-in)
- Honored Membership is reached after 5 further stays. You’ll receive all the benefits above, as well as:
- Free reward nights (terms and conditions apply)
- Priority complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability at check-in)
- Early check-in (subject to availability at check-in)
Via Extreme Hotel Deals, American Express, MasterCard, and Diners Club credit card holders can get free Loved Membership status with SLH, which is valid for one year and which will get you daily continental breakfast for two and a late check-out (when available). You can sign-up through one of the following credit card links (you don’t need to enter your credit card number):
It’s worth taking advantage of this offer (free breakfast + late check-out) just in case you wind up with a stay at a SLH property over the coming year.
Enjoy the weekend and stay tuned for Monday when I reveal a new top 10 travel list.
*** Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for a daily moment of travel inspiration ***
Be the first to comment