Today (January 22, 2016): win 2 upgrades and fly Business or First Class for free.
Today, I am giving away 2 of my systemwide upgrades (from Economy to Business Class, or Business to First Class) with American Airlines to 2 lucky readers of my blog!
There are 2 ways to enter this sweepstake:
- One systemwide upgrade can be won by signing up for my newsletter and leaving a comment on this post. This is how to enter:
- STEP 1: Sign up for my luxury travel newsletter (3x/week) by entering your email address in the box located on the right side (desktop) or bottom (tablet, smartphone) of this page. If you are subscribed already, then no need to do this again.
- STEP 2: Share your favorite destination in the comments (below this post).
- One systemwide systemwide upgrade can be won by following me on Facebook. This is how to enter:
- STEP 1: Follow me on Facebook
- STEP 2: Share your favorite airline in a comment on one of my Facebook posts using the hashtag #LTEsweepstake.
An American Airlines Systemwide Upgrade entitles you to an upgrade of one class (Economy to Business, or Business to First) on all flights of a one way itinerary that is operated by American Airlines or American Eagle (if upgrade space is available). So, your next trip may take place in the following luxurious cabin:
- Read here my trip report in Business Class in an American Airlines Boeing 777-300ER (Los Angeles to London). American Airlines is currently also updating the Business Class product on their older Boeing 777-200 and 767 planes.
- Read here my trip report in First Class in an American Airlines Boeing 777-300ER (London to New York).
American Airlines has the best loyalty program in the world, entitled AAdvantage. Being an American Airlines Executive Platinum member entitles me to a couple of systemwide upgrades per year, and since I still have 2 upgades in my account that will expire by the end of February 2016 (and that I am not going to use myself), I am giving them away.
This giveaway has tremendous value on condition that you have a trip booked (or will book a trip) that meets the following conditions:
- Paid ticket (not award).
- Flights must have American Airlines flight numbers.
- Flights must be operated by American Airlines or American Eagle (not partners).
- Upgrade space must be available on the flights.
- The entire one way itinerary must be flown before 28th February 2016.
Enter the competition before February 7th 2016 11.59 pm CET. Two lucky winner will be randomly selected and receive one upgrade each.
Enjoy the weekend and stay tuned for Monday when I reveal a new top 10 travel list.