Today (March 4, 2015): my 10 most popular trip reports!
Today, my travel blog is having its one year anniversary! I celebrate this milestone this week, with a recapitulation of my best posts.
Here are some facts about my luxury travel website:
- As of today (March 4, 2015), 20,000+ people have subscribed to my newsletter.
- My Youtube Channel (with hotel and flight reviews) has 1,300,000+ views and 6000+ followers so far.
- I also have social media presence: Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram.
- I currently get around 1,250 to 1,500 website visitors a day.
- I do not offer (yet) the option to book hotels through the website. I just want to inspire my readers and advise you on the best places to stay around the world.
- Around 50% of our audience resides in the USA, the others are mainly from Australia, the UK, Canada, Germany, UAE and the Benelux.
Today, I have a look at my 10 most popular trip reports. These flight and luxury hotel reviews are published every Wednesday and try to give you a moment of travel inspiration. Click the link in red to be directed to the trip report of your interest.
- Trip report (+ Youtube clip): Emirates Airbus A380 Business Class from Dubai to Sydney
- Trip report (+ Youtube clip): Qatar Airways Boeing 787 Dreamliner Business Class Brussels to Doha
- Trip report (+ Youtube clip): British Airways Boeing 747-400 Business Class London to San Francisco
- Trip report (+ Youtube clip): Park Hyatt Hotel Sydney (Australia)
- Trip report (+ Youtube clip): Amanruya, Bodrum (Turkey)
- Trip report: One&Only Reethi Rah (Maldives)
- Trip report: St Regis Le Morne (Mauritius)
- Trip report: Post Ranch Inn Big Sur (California, USA)
- Trip report (+ Youtube clip): Etihad Airways Airbus A330 Business Class Brussels to Maldives via Abu Dhabi