Today (January 2, 2015): win two American Airlines upgrades and fly Business or First Class for free.
*** COMPETITION NOW CLOSED. STAY TUNED FOR OUR UPCOMING TRAVEL CONTESTS WHICH WE WILL ANNOUNCE IN OUR NEWSLETTER ***
Today, we launch our Winter Blog Giveaway: two systemwide upgrades (from Economy to Business, or Business to First class) with American Airlines will be won by one lucky reader of this blog!
You can enter the Blog Giveaway on our sweepstake website, where you need to complete the following steps (each step increases your chances of winning):
- Mandatory: Sign up for our newsletter (3x/week). You can also subscribe to our newsletter by entering your email address in the box on the right side of this page.
- Mandatory: Share with us your favorite hotel in the comments section below.
- Optional: like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and/or follow us on Instagram for additional entries.
An American Airlines Systemwide Upgrade entitles you to an upgrade of one class (Economy to Business, or Business to First) on all flights of a one way itinerary that is operated by American Airlines or American Eagle (if upgrade space is available). So, your next trip may take place in the following cabin (be warned: flying will never be the same again when you are used to Economy):
American Airlines’ Business Class in their Boeings 777-300ER is awesome, as you can read here in my very first trip report. American Airlines is currently also updating the Business Class product on their older Boeing 777-200 and 767 planes. Being an American Airlines Excutive Platinum member entitles me to 8 systemwide upgrades per year, and since I will not be able to consume all of them by the end of 2015, I am giving away 2 upgrades in this winter blog giveaway.
This giveaway has tremendous value to you if you have a trip booked (or will book a trip) that meets the following conditions:
- Paid itinerary (not award).
- Flights must have American Airlines flight numbers.
- Flights must be operated by American Airlines or American Eagle (not partners).
- Upgrade space must be available on your flights.
- The entire one way itinerary must be flown before 28th February 2016.
Enter the competition before 31 January 2015 at 11.59 pm CET. One lucky winner will be randomly selected and receive the 2 upgrades.
Enjoy the weekend and stay tuned for Monday when we reveal a new top 10 travel list.