Today (October 16, 2015): Travel Tip: get a FREE upgrade at the world’s most luxurious resort!
I previously explained how to get a hotel room upgrade. Indeed, there are numerous ways to score a premium room without having to pay for the upgrade, but it often requires a mix of skill, emotional intelligence and a considerable amount of luck. Today, I explain I can arrange a FREE upgrade at the world’s most exclusive resort (and it won’t cost you any effort nor depend from luck)!
The past few years, I have traveled extensively around the globe and stayed at many exquisite and over-the-top 5, 6 and 7 star hotels. But not one comes close to what I consider to be the world’s most luxurious, exclusive and amazing resort: Soneva Kiri in Thailand (you can read my review of Soneva Kiri here). Remote yet accessible by a 1,5 hour flight from Bangkok on the resort’s private plane, the resort sits on Thailand’s fourth largest but least populated island, Koh Kood, in the Gulf of Siam. It is managed by Soneva, my absolute favorite hotel brand in the world (you can read here why). Located on the idyllic white-sand beach or sunny slopes in the rainforest, Soneva Kiri‘s 36 villas are amongst the largest in the world and come with stunning infinity pools, eco-chic furnishings, personal electric buggies, and impeccable service courtesy of private butlers. Highlights include the open air cinema Paradiso, Benz’ mangrove restaurant, the chocolate & ice cream parlour, the children’s den and the spectacular Treetop dining pod. I included Soneva Kiri in my following top 10 luxury travel lists:
- Top 10: world’s most amazing beach resorts
- Top 10: world’s most outrageous hotel experiences
- Top 10: best private plunge pools in the world
- Top 10: world’s most beautiful hotel beaches
- Top 10: world’s best luxury hotels
- Top 10: luxury hotels with private airports
- Top 10: best luxury hotels in Thailand
- Top 10: world’s best family resorts
If I did not convince you yet to book a holiday-of-a-lifetime at Soneva Kiri, then the following will sure do: I can arrange for you a complimentary room upgrade at Soneva Kiri (e.g. from a rainforest to a beach villa). This is how it’s done (it could not be easier):
- Step 1: contact me before making a booking, so I can arrange a free upgrade for you (via my Soneva contacts).
- Step 2: after I reply to you (to confirm the upgrade), you make the booking yourself on the official Soneva website or via your preferred travel agent.
Enjoy the weekend and stay tuned for Monday when I reveal a new top 10 travel list.